Monday 4 January 2010

Hijama for the treatment for severe migraines by Br Misbah Ali


Hijama for the treatment for severe migraines

This is a guest-post in the form of a written interview with Br Misbah Ali about his experience of hijama therapy in London, England.

- What condition did you suffer from (if any)?

Severe migranes, drowsiness and fatigue, likely from seher, as was suffering from it during that time.

- What other treatment did you try before trying hijama therapy?


I had tests etc. from doctors, everything seemed ok to them, prescribed me with all these different types of medicine from tablets to little wafers you stick on the tongue and once dissolved apparently help with migraines (they didn't work by the way!)

- Where do you live and where did you go for the hijama therapy?

I live in East London, Newham and I got my hijama done privately from a brother who used to practice hijama on in East London, but he isn't there no more.

- What did the treatment involve?

It involved me being in a room and had to expose my back to apply the cups, I also had cups placed on my neck, in total I think I had about 5-6 cups applied in 1 session, it was a nice experience as I had all these cups applied to me and I looked like a robot (LOL) while I was waiting for the blood etc me and the brother had some nice Islamic discussions and I wasn't even bothered about the cupping blood etc.

- What was the result?


Mashaallah as soon as the treatment was over and he applied antiseptic cream Alhamdullilah it was like all my ailments washed away with the blood that came out of me, I was a bit light headed but I could just tell the migraines and other illnesses were gone Alhamdullilah.

- What was your overall impression of the therapist and his practice?

Hmmm honestly I think the place I performed it at would have failed western health and safety practices but honestly I thought it was ok and I didnt mind getting it done there, the brother Mashaallah was very nice and understood it was my first time so explained EVERY part of the procedure before he done it. Before he makes tiny little cuts on you he told me 'bro this might hurt a little but if it's too much let me know and I will stop' but to be honest 1. I wasn't even scared and 2. They didn't even hurt more like someone placing a pen on your neck and the drawing a line

- How did the therapist get to learn hijama therapy (was it a course he attended or was it something handed down from generation to generation in their family)?

I think he was taught by someone in Yemen or something I cant exactly remember but I know it wasn't at a course or anything. But to be honest I don't really care where he was taught it as long as he did it right and mashallah he did.

_________________________________________________

Our thanks to Br Misbah Ali from London, England for sharing the above post. If you have any further questions to ask about his experience, then please do so via a comment* below.

If you are a hijama therapist or patient and are happy to share your knowledge or experience via a guest blog-post like the one above, please send me an email to: hijama.mail@gmail.com.

*Comments are moderated to prevent spamming so may take some time to appear


.

10 comments:

  1. As Salam Wa Alakum

    Mashallah I am glad to hear that you recieved cure for your ailments,
    Al-Humdullah. I am a hajamah therapist from Toronto Canada and I have a story to share with you.

    I was treating a client of mine who suffers from dibeties, and the inability to control his eatting pattern.
    when I first meet with Him he was very reluctent about having it done, but did it any way, because he knew it was sunnah and had respect for it in that way.
    Al-Humdullah in this recent session with Him he revealed to me that befor hijama he was taking Medforman two tablets twice daily for his blood sugar to remain normal. but since having proformed Hijamah He's no longer in need of taking the medication which was costing Him between $80-$100 a month.
    Al-Humdullah as A result he will be doing it monthly, Inshallah.
    What we have come know now from recent clients is if a person suffering from dibeties, or high blood presure if deteted earlier the Hijamah would cure it Inshallah!
    And With Allah Is our sucess.

    Aki Luqman Abuyaqooob@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. does hijama cure depression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hijamah on Yafookh, Haamah, Qamahduwah, Akhdaincan & KAHIL can surely reduce the depression caused by evil spell of Jinn & Sehr (magic), it also eliminates Waswasah (whispering of Shetaan), but if a person's depression is due to being feeling inferior from others in some issues, there is no solution, whatever bounties Allah Has Given us in this world are purely His Blessings which we never derserved & we should thank Allah for His Mercy on the Ummat of Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you exactly do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. reduce the depression not cure it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hijamah on the head is done after shaving the hairs, it is a very strong suction & brings beautiful results, enhances vision & cures headache, migraine, etc., reduces the risk of paralysis, bell's palsy, stroke & brain hemorrhage.

    For a person whose heart is sick due to the darkness of sins, depression is necessary, only the Hijamah alone will nevr bring results, Salaat with Jama'ah, Taubah, Tilawat of Quran, Zikr, Duaa are essential medicines to cure the depression completely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam hassan,

    i agree, but we can do hijama without shaving

    the hairs, i practice it to the men and women

    and i fix the cupp just with the pure honney!

    Soukaina

    ReplyDelete
  8. my fiance' is suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. has hijama any cure for his problem????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aoa..May Allah give shifa to all..my mother suffers from the same that is trigeminal neuralgia..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does hijama have cure for trigiminal neuralgia? Pls help asap

    ReplyDelete